Uncle Buck’s Server Job Description
Uncle Bucks is located at the gateway of the Fiserv Forums famous Deer District. We created an authentic rustic Northwoods meets a hip east coast theme, with featured prize Buck trophies from local hunters throughout Wisconsin. Offering a warm and cozy experience with upscale pub fare, with a funky, fun vibe where you can dine, drink and dance the evening away.
- Having a fantastic attitude and energy that matches the culture of our brand.
- Being knowledgeable of our menu items, events and layout of our space.
- Preparing restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attending to customers upon entrance to the restaurant
- Presenting menus, serving and helping customers select food/beverages
We are looking for a competent Server to deliver a great experience to our guests. You’ll be the face of our restaurant and responsible for our customers’ experiences. What they say about us will be determined by the experience that they have with you.
Food server responsibilities include ensuring our tables are clean and tidy when guests arrive, presenting menus and serving food and beverages. You need to be quick on your feet (literally and metaphorically) and have a polite and friendly attitude. If you enjoy talking to people and thrive in a fast-paced workplace, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal will be to provide high-quality service that will help us maintain and attract customers.
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attend to customers upon entrance
- Present restaurant menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Take and serve orders
- Answer questions or make recommendations for complementary products
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Minimum of 2 years experience in high volume flex to full-service capacity.
- Must be VERY personable, well-groomed with a positive attitude & acute attention to detail.
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Food handling and/or ServSafe certification a huge plus.