Senior Product Marketing Manager
Ease is looking for a strong product marketer that is both creative and results-driven. Are you an experienced Product Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment? If you have a deep understanding of our users' psychology and enjoy solving complex problems, if you are passionate about carefully researching customer needs and developing great communication strategies in order to answer them, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for a driven Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for working with our leadership to drive go-to-market activities, competitive intelligence, messaging, and positioning of our products.
We are in the process of partnering with a number of Fortune 500 companies to build an integrated workforce solution that we are now ready to expand across into new marketers.
This opportunity is remote but if you reside in Arizona, Wisconsin, or California we have offices in those respective states where we can gather to collaborate. However, this is not a requirement as we simply want the best person for the job regardless of where they are located.
Ease is a venture-backed startup that connects diverse and highly qualified candidates, at scale, with organizations looking to hire. Our technology and processes reduce hiring bias by providing companies with an AI-enabled way to attract, vet and upskill often-overlooked talent.
Ease is an award-winning company with its most notable accomplishments being:
- Most recently 2020 Northwestern Mutual Reverse Pitch Winner - Now backed by Northwestern Mutual and in partnership to develop an innovative new enterprise workforce technology.
- Won the opportunity to distribute hundreds of medical staff across Arizona to fight COVID creating millions in jobs while saving lives and helping to reopen the economy.
- Alum and backed by the nationally ranked accelerator program gener8tor
- Alum of the world's largest corporate innovation accelerator Plug and Play Tech Center
- Venture-backed by CSA Partners Venture fund.
- 3-time Collision & Web Summit Featured Startup & PITCH Competitor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop product messaging that shows what differentiates us as a new product and service in the market
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research
- Communicate the value of new products and services to the sales and marketing team
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Develop and implement promotional activities such as promotions and product launches
- Use market research data to determine product pricing
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy, and blog posts
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- Manage marketing budget and approval processes
- Previous working experience as a successful Product Marketing Manager for 3 years.
- Experience working with a high-growth startup
- Experience with successfully deploying a B2B product marketing campaign
- Proven success with case studies and data or a MA in Marketing, Communications or similar relevant field
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM and Marketing Automation Solution
Compensation: $55,000 to $75,000 based on experience