Director of Operations with a Health care background
EASE offers A predictive freelance management system that gives organizations access to a tailored and a screened pool of on-demand talent.
Our client offer Clinicians, Specialists, and Nurse Practitioners to provide medical services to residents in senior retirement communities assisted, independent living, group homes, and memory care communities. They are currently servicing more than 240 community locations across Maricopa and Pima County.
Job discerption: The Director of Health Services is accountable for delivering a broad and deep relationship with our Client. This is achieved through creating a long-term, rewarding relationship, which focuses on driving high-performance excellence in service delivery, quality, and richness of output provides real value and ensures they experience ROI.
- Build and maintain a strong, long-lasting client relationship with key client contacts, stakeholders, and executive sponsors that fosters a partnership approach
- Own and manage all account relationships through the lifecycle of the customer journey, dealing with escalations as appropriate
- Develop and implement best practice Service Management procedures and processes to improve client experience
- Ability to operate at a fast pace and smoothly navigate a changing environment
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives aimed at showing the return on investment for the client
- Deliver against SOW and Service Level objectives and KPI’s
- Accurately forecast project volumes, identifying risks to delivery and opportunities for maximizing staff utilization
- Uncover trends and information that enhance our offering and add additional value to the clients’ business
- Hold regular meetings, roundtables, forums with team members to discuss client business performance and identify additional insight and evidence, and ideas
- Keep abreast of changes and trends in the marketplace and developments in the contact center and quality industry
- Project planning and forecasting experience building project plan with chart etc.
- Executive level experience in the Healthcare industry with a working understanding of public and private insurance offerings, laws, regulations, and challenges facing the industry
- Experience within the Contact Center / Customer Service Industry
- Applied knowledge of Account Management with experience of managing a B2B client portfolio at corporate/senior level
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive level
- Demonstrate commitment, self-accountability, resilience, and effective prioritization
- Relationship lead – strong collaborator with excellent team-building skills
- Disciplined time management and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to analyze and interpret large data sets and provide detailed presentations with insights and recommended actions
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal, influencing, planning and problem-solving skills
- Vision to understand customer needs and translate them into practical solutions
- Financial acumen required to manage account budget, revenue, and profit expectations
- 7-10 years equivalent combination of education and applicable project management work experience.
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills; rigorous approach to project management to deliver enterprise-level projects
- 3-5 plus years of relevant health care and mental health experience.
- Master degree preferred