Facebook and Google Ads Manager
MUST have experience in the financial media buying space.
** SEEKING ONLY EXPERTS WITH Paid Ads, Paid Facebook Ads, Facebook Business Manager, and Google Analytics!!! PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE.***
EASE Defined: Entrepreneurs, Adapting, To Serve, Each Other
EASE offers A predictive freelance management system that gives organizations access to a tailored and screened pool of on-demand remote talent.
We are looking for an experienced, intelligent and results-driven individual who wants to be a marketing executive and join our client's Team!
This is a very important role in our client's company and has a lot of responsibility! If you are ready for a rewarding remote opportunity. READ ON!
- Responsible for all Paid Search & Social Planning and Implementation
- Creating New Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Instagram Story Ads, Google Ads, Pinterest Ads, Youtube Ads, Dynamic Ads, etc.
- Optimizing existing Ads to decrease budget but maintain conversion rates
- Create new strategies with cold audiences, look-alike audiences, remarketing audiences in order to expand the reach and exposure of the brand.
- General Marketing abilities and mindset.
- Develop a marketing plan, including appropriate advertising strategies, and administer the advertising budget.
- Work with Managers and Owners to create and maintain a Marketing Budget.
- Create promotional materials and work with our client's staff and professionals as needed to develop these materials.
- Aid in the creation and/or development of new events and promotions.
- Develops keyword targeting lists and strategies in order to make landing pages
- Mastery of all relevant social platform UIs and capabilities, relevant API management platforms.
- Be an “expert” on all Google, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter offerings and opportunities including all ad units, targeting options/providers and new features hitting the market
- Maintain a deep understanding of our client's goals and marketing objectives, translating them into digital objectives/strategies
- Develop innovative ways to present our client's products and company story
- Keep abreast of current events, social/digital media trends and any target market industry trends that impact business
- Assist the creative and web development teams by guiding landing page development and conversion rate optimization tests.
- Perform in-depth audits to identify opportunities for our client's campaigns.
- Have an in-depth understanding of Google Analytics with the ability to analyze and interpret GA data, setup annotations, understand conversion goals, track performance, review paid search impact on other channel traffic and conversion metrics.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, evolving role within the organization
- Must have a positive and professional attitude and a true passion for digital media
- Experience managing accounts of $50,000+ monthly spend
- Understanding of bid management platforms
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a self-starter attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Extensive knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing Ads platforms, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram Ads, Youtube Ads, Pinterest Ads
- Experience with attribution tracking technology or platforms (Google Analytics)
- Highly analytical mindset, with the ability to interpret performance data, analyze campaign goals and make adjustments to key performance drivers.
- Ability to multitask
- Bachelor degree not required, we are looking for experienced individuals
- 3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, working with Facebook’s native Ad platform, Google Analytics, PPC strategies retargeting platforms, and so on.
- Successful track record of building campaigns that are ROI Positive
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with Clients
- Proven success aligning client briefs to campaign/ad solutions, as well as gathering and demonstrating ROI information
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of social, search, and/or mobile marketing