Full-stack engineer remote
EASE Defined: Entrepreneurs, Adopting, To Serve, Each Other
EASE offers A predictive freelance management system that gives organizations access to a tailored and screened pool of on-demand remote talent.
As a full-stack engineer for our client, you'll have the opportunity to redefine how people around the world interact with their personal data and manage their identity. You'll be making the world and its useful services more accessible to people who desperately need it. Your work will have a massive impact on the world.
At the same time, you'll work with a supportive, remote team that loves to work intensely and have fun while doing it. They are a young startup, so you'll wear a lot of hats. One day you might be contributing to an open-source framework, the next you might be working on our Azure backend service.
We're looking for:
- A well-rounded engineer who is particularly strong in C# and cloud technologies
- REST API development experience, both in developing REST APIs and integrating them into other applications
- The ability to contribute to supporting backend libraries and protocols that power our cloud platform (in C# and .NET Core, Rust also a plus)
- Someone who takes ownership and pride in their work, makes and delivers on commitments, and isn't satisfied with anything less than excellence
- The desire to help define the architecture and strategic roadmap for a product used by hundreds of developers, balancing business objectives, end-user needs, and technical feasibility
- An exceptional communicator who will be effective on a remote team
- Someone who identifies with the core values and philosophy of self-sovereign identity, namely privacy, autonomy, and individual dignity
- Generally speaking, we're looking for someone who is ~early in their career (roughly 2-6 years of experience) and feels ready to take on a large amount of responsibility and growth