Sales Development Representative
EASE offers; A predictive talent management system that gives organizations access to a tailored and a screened pool of on-demand professional remote talent.
We are looking for a friendly, well-spoken Sales Development Representative to assist our company in expanding our customer base. The Sales Development Representative's responsibilities include generating potential leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales, and connecting customers with the right salesperson.
To be a successful Sales Development Representative, you should have excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills. You should also demonstrate the ability to meet deadlines and have strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Following-up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
- A Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Successful completion of coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and communication may be advantageous.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Good time management and analytical skills.
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.
Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and with a “can-do” attitude