Apply to join our community of highly skilled independent contractors.
EASE Defined: Entrepreneurs, Adopting, To Serve, Each Other
EASE offers A predictive freelance management system that gives organizations access to a tailored and screened pool of on-demand remote talent.
We are looking for DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues, and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, we’d like you to join our network.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately, and securely.
Responsibilities for DevOps Engineer
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, manpower, and time necessary
- Provide clear goals for all areas of a project and develop steps to oversee their timely execution
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Mentor and train other engineers throughout the company and seek to continually improve processes companywide
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
Qualifications for DevOps Engineer
- Experience developing engineering applications for a mid to large corporation
- Demonstrated project development and leadership skills
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is preferred
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Advanced education and application of business analysis techniques and strategy
- Experience with software engineering, customer experience, and civil engineering preferred
- Experience working together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
- Professional experience and a high-level understanding of working with various operating systems and their implications
- Professional work experience in team building and project organization