EASE Defined: Entrepreneurs, Adopting, To Serve, Each Other
EASE offers A predictive freelance management system that gives organizations access to a tailored and screened pool of on-demand remote talent.
Our client is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant. Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, this Executive Administrative Assistant provides lead administrative support to the CEO and coordinates the Board of Directors. This role interacts with all levels of management and corporate employees (and time zones) and has direct contact with Directors, key customers and vendors, external organizations and consultants, and occasionally even end-consumers, regarding all aspects of the business operations. This individual must have exceptional communication and organization skills, and a strong work ethic with high attention to detail and follow-ups. S/he should be a self-starter with high initiative, who can work independently but also thrives in a dynamic, results-oriented, and fun business environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Executive Administrative Support: Provides executive-level support to assigned senior leadership. Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Heavy calendar management
- Significant international and domestic travel arrangements
- Composing, preparing, editing correspondence – not only to and within the company organization but often with outside executives or directors, government officials, news media, etc.
- Department invoicing and light budget work
- Expense report preparation and credit card statement reconciliation
- Acting as the primary liaison between internal and external contacts when coordinating meetings and events.
- Coordinating sign-offs and approvals needed from executives by various folks across the organization – finding a way to provide access without letting calendars or timelines get bogged down; sometimes requiring creative problem solving
- Partnering closely with each executive to ensure they are well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and following up as needed
- Screens incoming calls, receives and routes mail, and responds to general requests for information on behalf of each executive, where appropriate
- Provides clear and direct communication between each executive and their staff; demonstrates leadership to gain and maintain credibility, trust, and respect of all employees
- Coordinates and schedules internal meetings and department events create meeting agendas and follow-up meeting notes, as needed
Creates or edits PowerPoint presentations, as needed
- Develops and maintains solid working relationships with other administrative assistants, both domestically and globally in offices around the world
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years’ experience supporting multiple senior-level, C-suite executives
- Proven success in managing multiple work assignments, and a high degree of complexity
- Experience with planning and coordinating large internal and external off-site meetings
- Ability to communicate effectively – in both oral and written communications
- Experience taking meeting notes and distributing action items with appropriate follow-up
- Possess an aptitude for new technology
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and TEAMS