Registered Nurse (RN) - COVID Testing and Vaccine Administration
EASE offers A predictive freelance management system that gives organizations access to a tailored and a screened pool of on-demand talent.
Our client offer Clinicians, Specialists, and Nurse Practitioners to provide medical services to residents in senior retirement communities assisted, independent living, group homes, and memory care communities. They are currently servicing more than 240 community locations across Maricopa and Pima County,
Job Description: This Registered Nurse role involves administering Covid-19 vaccines. Involves daily travel of up to a 75-mile radius to administer vaccines in clinics/nursing homes. PPE is provided. You will be working with a team of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to set up and administer the vaccinations. Flexible with part-time and full-time hours available based on client needs. (Monday through Friday). Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours Monday-Friday Position Summary.
- Lead with heart – display empathy and compassion for their patients, customers, caregivers, and colleagues on your team
- Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic community healthcare setting
- Collaborate with others and actively contribute to a team culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm, and pride.
- Professionally interact with health care professionals and patients
- Possess strong clinical skills including medication administration, the ability and willingness to vaccinate patients, CPR certification Minimum Qualifications
- Full, active, and unrestricted license as a registered nurse in a state of Arizona, territory, or commonwealth of the United States.
- At least one year of related nursing experience to include immunizing and providing quality care to patients.
- Ability to immunize including Immunization Certification through an accredited organization
- Valid driver’s license; ability to travel up to 75 miles each day TBD
- CPR certification Minimum Qualifications
- Must pass a background check
- Immunization certification
- 1+ year related experience required including immunizing and providing quality care to patients