Apply to join our community of highly skilled independent contractors.
EASE Defined: Entrepreneurs, Adopting, To Serve, Each Other
EASE offers A predictive freelance management system that gives organizations access to a tailored and screened pool of on-demand remote talent.
We are looking for an independent contractor who will work with our team directly part-time to start who is not part of an agency.
We are looking for a highly analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset for the role of Content Marketing Manager. Candidates will be experts in social media analytics, understand the nuances, advantages, and shortcomings of each platform and know-how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy.
As Content Marketing Managers we expect you to increase web traffic and brand awareness through the marketing of content online. Be responsible for creating "shareable" content, distributing content on the appropriate platforms and measuring the results of marketing activity.
Content Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Managing a content marketing budget.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Managing a team of writers, illustrators, and data analysts.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
- Must be based in the USA
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience with recommendations
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics Knowledge of online marketing channels Familiarity with web design Excellent communication skills Analytical and multitasking skills
- Experience with online community building.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.