EASE Defined: Entrepreneurs, Adopting, To Serve, Each Other
EASE offers: A cloud-based workforce solution helps businesses manage their independent contractors and freelance workforce all in one place.
Remote placement: giving freelancers the autonomy to live the life they want.
Matching: Ease screens candidates to make sure they’re the right fit for specific clients.
Our client is looking to contract a versatile digital media professional that can also manage PPC and SEM campaigns in addition to online media buying and planning for clients. The Digital Media Buyer/Planner will be responsible for the daily management and working with their Marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a reputable freelance network and gain new clients!
- Target CPC .02 - .03 cents
- Negotiate, purchase, and monitor digital ad space for multiple clients
- Build data-driven media plans across channels
- Conduct post-buy media analysis and report on results
- Optimize media spend making real-time adjustments to ads, targeting, bidding and buying
- Analyze media spend datasets and create regular reports gauging effectiveness and tracking against key campaign targets and goals
- Utilize Quantcast or MRI to build strategic digital media plans
- Provide daily strategy and tactical recommendations to Media Director and Supervisor • Lead and supervise the trafficking of digital campaigns
- Provide mentorship and direction to media buyer/planner
- Experience utilizing third party data to inform media plans
- Experience with ad servers
- Proficient using online channels such as YouTube, Facebook Ad Manager, Twitter, Google, Bing, etc.
- Ability to assist with PPC (pay-per-click) and SEM campaigns as well as read and define analytics using Google AdWords, AdCenter, etc.
- Must be able to develop and present customized client reports
- Technical knowledge: Excel (graphs, pivot tables, complex formulas, VBA); Quantcast; DoubleClick; Advantage; SmartPlus; MRI Qualifications:
- 5+ years of professional digital media buying and planning experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study