Apply to join our community of highly skilled independent contractors.
EASE Defined: Entrepreneurs, Adopting, To Serve, Each Other
A cloud-based workforce solution helps businesses manage their independent contractors and freelance workforce all in one place.
Remote placement: giving freelancers the autonomy to live the life they want.
Matching: Ease screens candidates to make sure they’re the right fit for specific clients.
We are looking for talented freelance Digital marketing specialists to administer our client's social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and managing posts and responding to followers.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text,
photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service
to ensure brand consistency
Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and
monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover,
profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like
promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media,
design tools, and applications
- Must be based in the USA
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience with recommendations
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
Knowledge of online marketing channels
Familiarity with web design
Excellent communication skills
Analytical and multitasking skills