EASE Defined: Entrepreneurs, Adopting, To Serve, Each Other
EASE offers: A cloud-based workforce solution helps businesses manage their independent contractors and freelance workforce all in one place. Remote placement: giving freelancers the autonomy to live the life they want. Matching: Ease screens candidates to make sure they’re the right fit for specific clients.
Ease is looking for a prolific and talented content creators to write and produce various projects and blog regularly, to expand our clients’ digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to met the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Executive presentations on the program approaches and results will be required.
Must be based in the USA
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience with recommendations
- Experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Some graphic design experience for developing robust content that users will want to engage with.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.