Apply to join our community of highly skilled independent contractors.
EASE Defined: Entrepreneurs, Adopting, To Serve, Each Other
EASE offers A predictive freelance management system that gives organizations access to a tailored and screened pool of on-demand remote talent.
Job Description: Ease is seeking Data science to support our client's research and development needs. As a Data Scientist, you will be a part of Digital Transformation team solving complex business problems using data and analytics-driven approach. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing structured and unstructured datasets, perform data wrangling and feature engineering, devise innovative data science solutions and build production-ready models. You will work in a cross-disciplinary team comprising data engineers, software developers, and product champions among others.
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Data Scientist in a medium to large organization, with a proven record of analysis and research that positively impacts your team.
- You have superior knowledge of statistical analysis methods, such as input selection, logistic and standard regression, random forests, etc.
- You have extensive experience with pandas, NumPy, and sklearn. Experience with deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, or similar) is a plus
- You are capable of working with engineers to build an actual production system that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence. We don’t expect you to write production-quality code, but you should have some programming experience.
- You are comfortable with at least “medium data” technologies and how to transcend the “memory-bound” nature of most analytics tools.
- You possess excellent SQL/relational algebra skills, ideally with at least a basic knowledge of how different types of databases (e.g.: column vs row storage) work.
- You possess excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.