Senior Enterprise Account Manager, Mid-Market CSM
EASE offers; A predictive talent management system that gives organizations access to a tailored and a screened pool of on-demand professional remote talent.
The Senior Enterprise Account Manager, Mid-Market CSM will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map. They’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers, and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics, run NPS, and gather other feedback via Intercom and Survicate.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing, and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post-go-live support
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts
- 2+ years of customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role
- Experience of working with Intercom or similar live chat platform useful but not essential
Skills and Qualifications
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and with a “can-do” attitude