Project Manager (Remote)
EASE Defined: Entrepreneurs, Adopting, To Serve, Each Other
EASE offers A predictive freelance management system that gives organizations access to a tailored and screened pool of on-demand remote talent.
- Acts as a liaison between consultants, developers, and clients to ensure effective project coordination among participating teams. Facilitate communication among project participants to expedite project processes and to resolve issues and problems. Schedule and facilitate meetings on project status and issue resolution.
- Provide basic PM support related implementation projects, schedule meetings, lead update calls, capture actions, and notes, and distribute updates.
- Build time estimates, develop the project schedules, and address scheduling problems as they arise.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize information on project phases, tasks, and duration.
- Maintain projects in PM software for tracking purposes, maintaining plans, collecting updates, and publish status updates.
- Document, obtain approval, and track all changes in project scope. Communicate project changes and events to concerned parties.
- Monitor and report project progress, in regards to objectives, timeframe, scope, quality, and costs. Log risks and escalate appropriately. Receive information on project status, changes, and issues. Identify potential sources for issue resolution, and contact appropriate parties to initiate action.
- Maintain excellent communications, both with the client and internally, setting and reinforcing expectations and ensuring there are no surprises.
- At least one year of experience as a Project Manager on a Salesforce implementation project
- Basic knowledge of agile software development methodology and tools (though we work within a modified agile methodology)
- Ability to manage multiple projects during the same time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to connect and build relationships with client stakeholders
- Strong skills in G Suite and MS Office
- Certification in project management is a plus