Uncle Buck’s Bartender Job Description
Uncle Bucks is located at the gateway of the Fiserv Forums famous Deer District. We created an authentic rustic Northwoods meets a hip east coast theme, with featured prize Buck trophies from local hunters throughout Wisconsin. Offering a warm and cozy experience with upscale pub fare, with a funky, fun vibe where you can dine, drink and dance the evening away.
We are looking for an enthusiastic bartender to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Good bartenders will be able to create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
- Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and patrons
- Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks
- Assessing bar customers’ needs and preferences and making recommendations
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets the legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- MUST have a current/valid City if Milwaukee bartender license (Class D).
- Minimum 2yrs experience in a hi volume setting.
- Standard drink & cocktail knowledge a must!
- Must love working with people.
- Must be well-groomed & energetic with a vibrant personality.
- We also are looking for a few STELLAR individuals with a deep passion for craft cocktails!